Not sure if you or a loved one is in need of home care services? Unsure of what kind of services you need? If you or your loved one answers yes to one or more of the following questions, then you may be in need of home care.
Are you or a loved one...
- recuperating from an illness or an accident?
- disabled or have difficulty with activities of daily living (ADLs)?
- 65 or older?
- fallen wtihin the last 3 months?
- been diagnosed with a new illness?
- having difficulty understanding which medications to take and why?
- dealing with a medical condition that has recently changed?
- require therapy services?
- in need of care at a facility but would rather be cared for at home?
- hospitalized or placed in a nursing home recently?
- at risk for a fall?
- living with a medical condition that would benefit from being monitored?
- suffering from terminal illness and need help with pain management or emotional support?
- paralyzed, bed-bound or wheelchair-bound and in need of assistance?
- in need of assistance to leave your home?
This list of questions is meant as a guide only, and is available to determine what kind of care you need. They are indicators that you or a loved one is having trouble and that it might be time for an in-home assessment.