Helping Hands Homemakers provide our clients and their families with a renewed sense of freedom.
Some of our clients think of our Homemakers as “housekeepers,” and that’s ok with us. Our Homemakers are healthcare providers who are involved with coordinating all household activities and providing social interaction. Their role is to keep the house clean, cheerful and fresh for our clients. They also help with day-to-day activities that may have become difficult due to an inability or reluctance to drive, or waning strength and endurance.
Dependable, compassionate aides relieve family and caregivers of day-to-day tasks, so their time spent with loved ones can be filled with activities to enjoy together, rather than household chores.
Our Homemaker services include:
• Grocery shopping
• Running errands
• Meal preparation
• Laundry – wash, dry and put away clothes, as well as ironing if needed
• Sweeping and vacuuming floors
• Cleaning bedrooms, bathrooms or kitchens
• Wash and put away dishes
• Menu planning as well as preparing and serving meals
• Trash removal
• Organizing closets and storage space
• Change and wash bed linens
• Retrieve mail
• Maintenance of household pets and plants
• Washing insides of windows (that do not require a ladder)