To our dedicated home assistance team members, the sight of a client’s smile and the gift of shared laughter is inspiration in itself and it’s what brings them to work each day.
The primary focus of our team at the companion branch of our Helping Hands Home Assistance services is to provide companionship and supervision of our clients so you can steal a few hours to take care of you.
While they cannot transport clients, they can accompany them to various activities and provide the following services:
• Accompany clients to social events or friend visits
• Accompany clients to medical appointments
• Assist with personal correspondence
• Provide prompts and reminders for medications or meal times
• Evaluate and monitor for safety and security
• Assist with crafts, play games and read aloud
• Provide companionship and social interaction
• Assist with pet care