Home Care Benefits
According to the AARP, 82% of people said they would prefer to stay in their own homes as long as possible.
Here's another startling fact: according to a 2007 study commissioned by Clarity and the EAR Foundation, seniors feared loss of independence more than death.
Together with the rising demand for home care in the healthcare industry, these facts are powerful testaments to the overwhelming benefits of helping clients remain in their homes to heal and maintain their lifestyle for as long as possible.
Following are the benefits we've witnessed to our clients in our 30 years working in home healthcare:
- One-on-one care ensures client-centered attention
- More affordable
- Fosters independence because clients are in control of their own home
- Builds confidence
- Ensures comfort, which does wonders for the spirit
- Provides social interaction
- Partnership with family keeps clients connected with the ones they love
- Heal and recover in private
- Peace of mind for clients and their loved ones
Whether it's a beloved armchair, a favorite pillow or a bond with a pet, our clients rely on the restorative powers of familiar surroundings. A study by the U.S. General Accounting Office confirmed our observations when it found that people receiving home care tend to live longer and have a better quality of life.