Helping Hands Healthcare employees are encouraged to be active participants in the legislative process. Our management staff works hard to keep employees apprised of divisions and legislation which affect the healthcare and business industry.
Our president and CEO is an active participant in a variety of forums to assist elected officials in understanding the impact of their decisions.
How can you make your voice heard?
- Know who your elected officials are
- Keep in touch with your community
- Try to develop relationships with people you voted for
- Send letters, emails and phone calls regularly to help motivate and educate your legislators
- Visit with your legislator and tell them about home care
- Encourage written client stories to be sent to legislators
- Stay on top of political news and its impact to home care and small business